Perfect for 2 baths in warm climates
The new N120-S from respected and renowned Titan, perfectly unites form and function in tankless water heating technology. But, this brand new Titan Tankless Water Heater is not just a pretty face. Under the hood you'll find a myriad of modern advances including a precise step digital control board with a large LCD display and digital readout. Also, the culmination of over 30 Years of tankless water heater design and engineering by Titan, have led to the most advanced firmware set that they have ever produced. All in all, the newly redesigned stainless steel exterior and modern advances to control boards make this heater the "next big thing" in tankless water heater technology.
This is the newest addition to the esteemed Titan line. The Titan N-120s is the perfect size unit for a two bathroom home in warm climates. At 12KW, and with advanced digital control and LCD readout this tankless water heater is perfectly suited to run your bath endlessly. If you have a need to run two showers at the same time or any two points of use in warm climates that require 2 gallons per minute each, then this is the right heater for you.
By heating water only when necessary the Titan N-120S tankless water heater saves money and energy. In fact, these tiny, space saving heaters are so efficient that they only use a little over one third of the energy of a conventional tank water heater, saving you up to an astounding 60% on your electrical cost to heat water.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- Dual heating chambers
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 1/2"
- 12KW at 220V
- 54 amps - 1 double pole 60 amp breaker required. 1, 6/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2-3/4" inches
- Weight: 8.4 lbs