Great for point of use applications like a single sink.
Just like the Titan N-10 and N-42, the Titan N-64 tankless water heater is designed for point-of-use applications. This heater however, is slightly more powerful, in the sense that it produces more KW. It will work for the same applications as the others in it's class but will be able to heat water in moderate environments or achieve higher temperatures in warm environments.
Specifically designed for point of use, campers, RV's and marine use, these smaller heaters are perfect for applications with less stringent heating requirements. Use under your sink or in your boat or RV where power requirements are low and the demand not as high. Don't let the smaller size fool you though, these units will heat water just as well as the others but will supply the limited amount of water flow that is required of campers, RV's and point of use.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing (no plastic or pvc parts)
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 1/2"
- 6.4KW at 220V
- 29 amps - 1 double pole 30 amp breaker required. 1, 10/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2-3/4" inches
- Weight: 4.4 lbs