Great for point of use applications like a single sink.
The Titan N-42 Tankless Water Heater perfectly suited for a single sink and being 220V it only draws 19 Amps to produce 4.2KW. It also works well when your current water heater is too far from the sink. This heater will heat your water on demand providing you with instant gratification as opposed to waiting for the hot water to arrive from you tank. Use in warm climates.
Specifically designed for point of use, campers, RV's and marine use, these smaller heaters are perfect for applications with less stringent heating requirements. Use under your sink or in your boat or RV where power requirements are low and the demand not as high. Don't let the smaller size fool you though, these units will heat water just as well as the others but will supply the limited amount of water flow that is required of campers, RV's and point of use.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- Dual heating chambers
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 1/2"
- 4.2KW at 220V
- 19 amps - 1 double pole 20 amp breaker required. 1, 12/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2-3/4" inches
- Weight: 4.4 lbs