Titan N210 Whole House Tankless Water Heater 21KW
Perfect for 1.5 baths in cold climates, 2 baths in moderate climates and 3 baths in warm climates.
At 21KW heating power, the Titan N-210 tankless water heater would be adequate for small homes in cold other climates. That being the case, it will easily service more baths in warm southern climates. If you have a 1 to 1.5 bath apartment or cabin up north you will be fine with this heater. If you have 2.5 baths down south this will also work for you.
The space saving benefits are also undeniable. At 50 gallons, the standard 3 bedroom 2 bath conventional tank heater takes up about 20 cubic feet of space and weighs about 130lbs. The Titan N-210 tankless water heater takes up about .29 cubic feet and weighs only 9.8 pounds making it 80 times smaller than a conventional heater and making delivery, installation and service, a breeze.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control - equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 3/4"
- 21KW at 220V
- 88 amps - 2 double pole 50 amp breakers required. 2, 6/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 9" x 4.5" inches
- Weight: 11.6 lbs