Titan N180 Whole House Tankless Water Heater 18KW
Good for 1.5 to 2 baths in moderate climates or 2 to 2.5 baths in warm climates
The N-180 tankless water heater from Titan is capable of producing enough hot water to service homes with up to two baths in moderate climates. If you have a home with 2 baths where the incoming water temperature is about 65 degrees, this is the heater for you. Alternatively if you life further south in warm climates, this heater will produce hot water for 2.5 baths.
The space saving benefits are also undeniable. At 50 gallons, the standard 3 bedroom 2 bath conventional tank heater takes up about 20 cubic feet of space and weighs about 130lbs. The Titan N-180 tankless water heater takes up about .29 cubic feet and weighs only 9.8 pounds making it 80 times smaller than a conventional heater and making delivery, installation and service, a breeze.
- Made in the USA
- Whole house capacity- Large Homes
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control - equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 3/4"
- 18KW at 220V
- 75 amps - 2 double pole 40 amp breakers required. 2, 8/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 9" x 4.5" inches
- Weight: 11.6 lbs