Ideal for 1 bath in warm climates
Similar to the Titan N-85, the N-100 tankless water heater is suited for use in southern, warmer climates. The added benefit of this tankless heater is that it will produce slightly hotter water. If you are cost conscious and a water conservative you will be able to use this heater at two locations simultaneously (i.e. shower and faucet) so long as the total consumption does not exceed 2 gallons per minute.
The space saving benefits are also undeniable. At 50 gallons, the standard 3 bedroom 2 bath conventional tank heater takes up about 20 cubic feet of space and weighs about 130lbs. The Titan N-100 tankless water heater takes up about .21 cubic feet and weighs only 9 pounds making it 80 times smaller than a conventional heater and making delivery, installation and service, a breeze.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- Dual heating chambers
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Compression Fittings: 1/2"
- 10.8KW at 220V
- 49 amps - 1 double pole 50 amp breaker required. 1, 8/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10-5/16" x 7-1/4" x 2-3/4"
- Weight: 6.4 lbs