Great for point of use applications like a single sink.
The Titan N-10 tankless water heater is the smallest unit in the Titan line-up. It is the only heater from Titan that runs on only 110V and produces 3.2KW of power. It is tiny but powerful enough to provide endless hot water to a sink in warm climates. Produces a 24 degree temperature rise at 1 gallon per minute.
Specifically designed for point of use, campers, RV's and marine use, these smaller heaters are perfect for applications with less stringent heating requirements. Use under your sink or in your boat or RV where power requirements are low and the demand not as high. Don't let the smaller size fool you though, these units will heat water just as well as the others but will supply the limited amount of water flow that is required of campers, RV's and point of use.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically controlled temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- Dual heating chambers
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Compression Fittings 1/2"
- 3.2KW at 110V
- 29 amps - 1 single pole 30 amp breaker required. 1, 10/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2-3/4" inches
- Weight: 4.4 lbs