Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in a commercial setting also for RV's and Marine
The Stiebel Eltron Mini™ tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point-of-use. The Mini™ heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat-losses are completely eliminated. The efficient heating elements are controlled by a simple flow switch. Additionally, all Mini™ water heaters are equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset.
The combination of meticulous German engineering and the best available materials ensure that every Mini™ is of the highest quality and designed for many years of trouble-free service. Nobody can compare with our exceptional reliability record and customer support services !
The Mini models ship with a 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer / aerator that fits most faucets. Flow controls and faucet aerators are highly recommended in conjunction with tankless water heaters. No pressure relief valve*, drains, or circulating pumps are needed.
- Made in the USA
- Extremely compact design saves space
- Major energy savings
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- Proven reliability
- Sleek design is appealing and can be mounted in plain sight
- ETL, WQA and ISO 9001 Certified!
- Warranty: 7 Years Leakage / 3 Years Parts
- Pipe Fittings: 3/8"
- 3.0KW at 110V
- 25 amps - 1 single pole 30 amp breaker required. 1, 10/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 6.5" x 3-1/4" inches
- Weight: 3.44 lbs