Stiebel Eltron DHCE 8/10 Tankless Water Heater 7.2/9.6KW
The new DHC-E from Stiebel Eltron is a powerful, flexible, point-of-use water heating solution.
Great for that kitchen sink at the end of a long pipe run, or for multiple low-flow sinks in a commercial application.
The DHC-E 8/10 is actually two models in one - switchable between 7.2 and 9.6 kW via a jumper during installation. One model specs more jobs than ever before ! Top that off with Stiebel Eltron's superior reliability and purposeful design, and you'll see why we are Simply the Best !
Set the knob on the front cover and enjoy water temperatures between 86° (30°C), and 140° (60°C). Change the desired temperature at anytime. No purchase of a remote selector control is necessary. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point.
- Meticulously Made in Germany
- Extremely compact design saves space
- Major energy savings
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- Proven reliabiliy
- Sleek design is appealing and can be mounted in plain sight
- ETL, WQA and ISO 9001 Certified!
- Warranty: 7 Years Leakage / 3 Years Parts
- Pipe Fittings: 1/2" NPT
- 7.2/9.6 KW at 240V
- 40 amps - 1 double pole 50 amp breaker required. 1, 8/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 7-7/8" x 14-3/16" x 4-1/8" inches
- Weight: 5.9 lbs