Stiebel Eltron DHC 10-2 Point-Of-Use Tankless Water Heater 9.6KW
Having trouble selecting the right heater? We're only a phone call away until midnight every day.
Ideal For All Point-of-Use Water Heating Applications
The Stiebel Eltron DHC tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point of use. They heat water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by losses are completely eliminated.
The heating elements are controlled by a flow switch and by an exclusive scald-guard thermostat, which keeps the water temperature within safe limits at all times. In addition, the DHC water heaters are equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset. The rugged all copper design ensures many years of reliable service.
The Stiebel Eltron DHC tankless water heaters are ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial / industrial setting
- Meticulously Made in Germany
- Extremely compact design saves space
- Major energy savings
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- Proven reliabiliy
- Sleek design is appealing and can be mounted in plain sight
- ETL, WQA and ISO 9001 Certified!
- Simple instructions for installation ease
- Warranty: 7 Years Leakage / 3 Years Parts
- Pipe Fittings: 1/2"
- 9.6KW at 240V
- 40 amps- 1 double pole 50 amp breaker required. 1, 8/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 14-3/16" x 7-7/8" x 4-1/8" inches
- Weight: 5.3 lbs