EcoSmart ECO-8 Electric Tankless Water Heater 8 KW 1Bath Condo
Having trouble selecting the right heater? We're only a phone call away until midnight every day.
Call us at 305-823-6991
Ideal for a small apartment with one bathroom in a warm climate
The Eco Smart ECO 8 is ideal for a small apartment with up to 2 people. In warm climates the ECO 8 can provide hot water for one shower and one sink simultaneously. You can also use this heater where requirements are moderate as a point-of-use unit or even to enhanced an existing water heater.
ECO POU 8 Features:
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs
- The most advanced, self-modulating technology available, meaning the ECO 8 will adjust how much energy needs to be input based on how much hot water is needed
- Stylish and advanced design that is pleasing to the eye
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement
- Compact size saves valuable storage space
|Dimensions (in.)||12" x 9.75" x 3.75"|
|Activation flow||.25 GPM|
|Energy Efficiency||99.8 %|
|Certification:||ETL Listed to UL 499 & CSA|
|Elements||1 x 6 KW @ 208 V|
|Amperage Draw||33 Amps|
|Required Breaker||40 Double Pole|
|Required Wire||8 AWG|
|Electrical Panel||100 Amps|
|Pipes fittings||1/2" NPT|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All EcoSmart water heaters feature a limited lifetime warranty on electronic components as well as heat exchangers.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The EcoSmart Eco-8 tankless water heater uses 1/2” connections on both the inlet and outlet.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The EcoSmart Eco-8 tankless water heater requires a Double Pole 40amp breaker, and 8/2 wire (8 gauge).
What applications is this unit best used for?
The EcoSmart Eco-8 tankless water heater is one of the smaller units, with 8KW of heating power, it is best suited for a 1-bathroom condo or point-of-use applications such as a hand sink.
I just got one but I have 12 wire will it work
No, code is 8 gauge