EcoSmart ECO-24 Electric Tankless Water Heater 24KW 2 to 3 Bath
Having trouble selecting the right heater? We're only a phone call away until midnight every day.
Call us at 305-823-6991
Great for a medium sized single family home with a small family.
Designed for a medium to large single family home, in cold climates, the Eco Smart ECO 24 can heat a shower and two sinks simultaneously, and in warm climates, three showers and two sinks.
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs
- The most advanced, self-modulating technology available, meaning the ECO 24 will adjust energy usage based on how much hot water is needed
- Stylish and advanced design that is pleasing to the eye
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement
- Compact size saves valuable storage space
|Dimensions (in.)||18 x 17 x 3.75|
|Activation flow||.25 GPM|
|Energy efficiency||99.8 %|
|Certification||ETL Listed to UL 499 & CSA|
|Elements||3 x 8 KW @ 240|
|Amperage Draw||100.0 Amps|
|Required Breaker||3 x 40 DP|
|Required Wire||3 x 8 AWG|
|Electrical Panel||200 Amps|
|Pipes fittings||3/4" NPT|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All EcoSmart water heaters feature a limited lifetime warranty on electronic components as well as heat exchangers.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The EcoSmart Eco-24 tankless water heater uses 3/4” fittings on both the inlet and outlet, both located on the bottom of the unit.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The EcoSmart Eco-24 tankless water heater runs on 240 volts, and is a three-line heater. It pulls 100 amps, calling for 3 Double Pole 40 amp breakers, and 8/2 wire (8 gauge).
How many bathrooms can this unit provide hot water for?
The EcoSmart Eco-24 tankless water heater is a large capacity unit, with 24KW of heating power, this unit is ideal for up to 3 baths in warm climates, and 1.5 to 2 bathrooms in cold/moderate climates.
What are the actual gallons per minute on this unit?
7 to 10 GPM contingent upon your water pressure (PSI).