Titan N270 Digital Whole House Tankless Water Heater 27KW
Perfect for 2 baths in cold climates, 2.5 baths in moderate climates and 3+ baths in warm climates.
The N-270 tankless water heater, "TITAN" (no pun intended), by producing 27KW of heating capacity, is perfectly suited for cold other climates. It also works well for larger homes in moderate climates as well as warm climates down south. It will produce hot water endlessly for 2 baths where incoming water temperatures are in the 50's. If you want tankless technology to power the hot water in your home and you live in a cold area of the country, this heater is for you.
The space saving benefits are also undeniable. At 50 gallons, the standard 3 bedroom 2 bath conventional tank heater takes up about 20 cubic feet of space and weighs about 130lbs. The Titan N-270 tankless water heater takes up about .29 cubic feet and weighs only 13 pounds making it 80 times smaller than a conventional heater and making delivery, installation and service, a breeze.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 3/4"
- 27KW at 220V
- 113 amps - 2 double pole 60 amp breakers required. 2, 6/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 9" x 4.5" inches
- Weight: 11.6 lbs