Titan N75 Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater 7.5KW
Perfect under a sink for instant hot water in moderate climates.
The N-75 is the most powerful tankless water heater in the point-of-use category from Titan. This heater can even be used for a shower in warm climates if warm, not hot, is required and when a low flow shower head is used. If you need a moderate amount of hot water in an area where you would otherwise not have any, this heater foots the bill.
Specifically designed for point of use, campers, RV's and marine use, these smaller heaters are perfect for applications with less stringent heating requirements. Use under your sink or in your boat or RV where power requirements are low and the demand not as high. Don't let the smaller size fool you though, these units will heat water just as well as the others but will supply the limited amount of water flow that is required of campers, RV's and point of use.
- Made in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Problem free installation
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- Dual heating chambers
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 1/2"
- 7.5KW at 220V
- 34 amps - 1 double pole 40 amp breaker required. 1, 8/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2-3/4" inches
- Weight: 4.4 lbs