iHeat AH27 Pro Performer Whole House Tankless Water Heater 27KW
Having trouble selecting the right heater? We're only a phone call away until midnight every day.
The AH series of tankless water heaters have long been known for their durability and reliability. The AH-27 is is the flagship model from iHeat. Powerful enough to heat water for average size homes in extreme northern climates with 27 kilowatts of electrical draw it is more powerful than the AH-24. With a max temp rise of 183.6 degrees F at 1 GPM and 91.8 degrees F at 2 GPM you can see how this heater will perform in the most extreme environments, large homes and multi-appliance applications. It is perfect for large homes throughout North America where incoming water temperature is 40 degrees F or less. There is hardly anything that the AH-27 can't handle.
- Advanced Digital Temp Control
- Completely stainless steel housing
- Incredible heating capacity
- Saves as much as 60% of your electrical cost to heat water
- Color coded inlet and outlet for easy installation
- Small in size and very easy to install
- Cover: Stainless Steel
- Body/Heat Exchanger: Stainless Steel
- Element: 3 Brass Flange/Copper
- Warranty: 3 years on electronics / 5 years on water components
- 27 KW at 240V
- Three 40 AMP Double Pole Breakers Required - 8/2 Wire
- Pipe fittings: 3/4" NPT
- Dimensions: 16” x 17” x 3.25”
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All iHeat brand water heaters feature a 3-year warranty on all electrical components, as well as a 5-year warranty against any internal leaking components of the unit.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The iHeat AH-27 tankless water heater uses 3/4” fittings on both the inlet and outlet, both located on the bottom of the unit.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The iHeat AH-27 tankless water heater runs on 240 volts, and is a three-line heater. It calls for 3 Double Pole 40 amp breakers, and 8/2 wire (8 gauge).
How many bathrooms can this unit provide hot water for?
The iHeat AH-27 tankless water heater is a large capacity unit, with 27KW of heating power, this is iHeat's flagship model. This unit is ideal for 3+ baths in warm climates, and up to 2 bathrooms in cold climates.