Great for 1.5 baths in moderate climates or 2.5 baths warm climates.
The AH series of tankless water heaters have long been known for their durability and reliability. The AH-18 is no exception. Powerful enough to heat water for average size homes in moderate to cold climates it packs a wallop with 18 kilowatts of electrical draw. With a max temp rise of 122.4 degrees F at 1 GPM and 61.2 degrees F at 2 GPM you can see how this tankless water heater will perform very well in most applications and climates. It is perfect for 2 bath homes throughout North America where incoming water temperature is no lower that 55 degrees F.
- Advanced Digital Temp Control
- Completely stainless steel housing
- Incredible heating capacity
- Saves as much as 60% of your electrical cost to heat water
- Color coded inlet and outlet for easy installation
- Small in size and very easy to install
- Cover: Stainless Steel
- Body/Heat Exchanger: Stainless Steel
- Element: 3 Brass Flange/Copper
- 3 year warranty on electric components
- 5 year warranty on water carrying components
- 18 KW at 240V
- Two 40 AMP Double Pole Breakers Required
- 8/2 Wire
- Dimensions: 16” x 13.5” x 3.25”
- Pipe fittings: 3/4" NPT
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All iHeat brand water heaters feature a 3-year warranty on all electrical components, as well as a 5-year warranty against any internal leaking components of the unit.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The iHeat AH-18 tankless water heater uses 3/4” fittings on both the inlet and outlet, both located on the bottom of the unit.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The iHeat AH-18 tankless water heater runs on 240 volts, and is a two-line heater. It calls for 2 Double Pole 40 amp breakers, and 8/2 wire (8 gauge).
How many bathrooms can this unit provide hot water for?
The iHeat AH-18 tankless water heater is a large capacity unit, with 18KW of heating power and an increased flow rate. This unit is ideal for 2.5 baths in warm climates, and up to 1.5 bathrooms in colder climates.