Ideal for a small house with two bathrooms in a warm climate
Ideal for a small house in warm climates, the Eco Smart ECO 11 can be used for multiple or single applications depending on your climate. The ECO 11 can provide hot water for 2 showers, or two sinks in warm climates. In addition, depending on flow rate, this heater can provide hot water in your commercial applications as well.
ECO 11 Features:
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs
- The most advanced, self-modulating technology available, meaning the ECO 11 will adjust how much energy needs to be input based on how much hot water is needed
- Stylish and advanced design that is pleasing to the eye
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement
- Compact size saves valuable storage space
|Dimensions (in.)||12" x 9.75" x 3.75"|
|Activation flow||.25 GPM|
|Energy Efficiency||99.8 %|
|Certification:||ETL Listed to UL 499 & CSA|
|Elements||2 x 6 KW @ 208 V|
|Amperage Draw||57 Amps|
|Required Breaker||60amp Double Pole|
|Required Wire||6 AWG|
|Electrical Panel||100 Amps|
|Pipes fittings||1/2" CF|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All EcoSmart water heaters feature a limited lifetime warranty on electronic components as well as heat exchangers.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The EcoSmart Eco-11 tankless water heater uses 1/2” connections on both the inlet and outlet.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The EcoSmart Eco-11 tankless water heater requires a Double Pole 60amp breaker, and 6/2 wire (6 gauge).
What applications is this unit best used for?
The EcoSmart Eco-11 tankless water heater has 8KW of heating power, and is best suited for a house or condo with 1-1.5 bathrooms or point-of-use applications such as a hand sink.