EcoSmart ECO-18 Electric Tankless Water Heater 18KW 2+ Bath
Having trouble selecting the right heater? We're only a phone call away until midnight every day.
Perfect for a large apartment or townhome with 2 bathrooms
Ideal for a large apartment/townhome with up to 3 people. The Eco Smart ECO 18 is the mid-range model that can heat over 2.5 gallons per minute. So it can handle a shower and a sink in cool climates. In warmer climates, it can handle two showers and two sinks.
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs
- The most advanced, self-modulating technology available, meaning the ECO 18 will adjust how much energy needs to be input based on how much hot water is needed
- Stylish and advanced design that is pleasing to the eye
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement
- Compact size saves valuable storage space
|Dimensions (in.)||18" x 14" x 3.75"|
|Activation flow:||.25 GPM|
|Energy efficiency:||99.8 %|
|Certification:||ETL Listed to UL 499 & CSA|
|Elements||2 x 9 KW @ 240|
|Amperage Draw||75.0 Amps|
|Required Breaker||2 x 40 DP|
|Required Wire||2 x 8 AWG|
|Electrical Panel||150 Amps|
|Pipes fittings||3/4" NPT|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All EcoSmart water heaters feature a limited lifetime warranty on electronic components as well as heat exchangers.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The EcoSmart Eco-18 tankless water heater uses 3/4” fittings on both the inlet and outlet, both located on the bottom of the unit.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The EcoSmart Eco-18 tankless water heater runs on 240 volts, and is a two-line heater. It pulls 150 amps, calling for 2 Double Pole 40 amp breakers, and 8/2 wire (8 gauge).
How many bathrooms can this unit provide hot water for?
The EcoSmart Eco-18 tankless water heater is a large capacity unit, with 18KW of heating power, this unit is ideal for 2.5 baths in warm climates, and up to 1.5 bathrooms in colder climates.
Is a pressure relief valve required
Yes highly recommended.
Power is off why
We can help you diagnose the issue with Ecosmart 18kw. Please call us at 305-823-6991.