EcoSmart ECO-18 Electric Tankless Water Heater 18KW 2+ Bath
Having trouble selecting the right heater? We're only a phone call away until midnight every day.
Call us at 305-823-6991
Perfect for a large apartment or townhome with 2 bathrooms
Ideal for a large apartment/townhome with up to 3 people. The Eco Smart ECO 18 is the mid-range model that can heat over 2.5 gallons per minute. So it can handle a shower and a sink in cool climates. In warmer climates, it can handle two showers and two sinks.
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs
- The most advanced, self-modulating technology available, meaning the ECO 18 will adjust how much energy needs to be input based on how much hot water is needed
- Stylish and advanced design that is pleasing to the eye
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement
- Compact size saves valuable storage space
|Dimensions (in.)||18" x 14" x 3.75"|
|Activation flow:||.25 GPM|
|Energy efficiency:||99.8 %|
|Certification:||ETL Listed to UL 499 & CSA|
|Elements||2 x 9 KW @ 240|
|Amperage Draw||75.0 Amps|
|Required Breaker||2 x 40 DP|
|Required Wire||2 x 8 AWG|
|Electrical Panel||150 Amps|
|Pipes fittings||3/4" NPT|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All EcoSmart water heaters feature a limited lifetime warranty on electronic components as well as heat exchangers.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The EcoSmart Eco-18 tankless water heater uses 3/4” fittings on both the inlet and outlet, both located on the bottom of the unit.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The EcoSmart Eco-18 tankless water heater runs on 240 volts, and is a two-line heater. It pulls 150 amps, calling for 2 Double Pole 40 amp breakers, and 8/2 wire (8 gauge).
How many bathrooms can this unit provide hot water for?
The EcoSmart Eco-18 tankless water heater is a large capacity unit, with 18KW of heating power, this unit is ideal for 2.5 baths in warm climates, and up to 1.5 bathrooms in colder climates.
How many GPM
Approx. 10 GPM @ 60 psi.
Is a pressure relief valve required
Yes highly recommended.
Power is off why
We can help you diagnose the issue with Ecosmart 18kw. Please call us at 305-823-6991.