Titan N75 Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater 7.5KW
Having trouble selecting the right heater? We're only a phone call away until midnight every day.
Call us at 305-823-6991
Perfect under a sink for instant hot water in moderate climates.
The N-75 is the most powerful tankless water heater in the point-of-use category from Titan. This heater can even be used for a shower in warm climates if warm, not hot, is required and when a low flow shower head is used. If you need a moderate amount of hot water in an area where you would otherwise not have any, this heater foots the bill.
Specifically designed for point of use, campers, RV's and marine use, these smaller heaters are perfect for applications with less stringent heating requirements. Use under your sink or in your boat or RV where power requirements are low and the demand not as high. Don't let the smaller size fool you though, these units will heat water just as well as the others but will supply the limited amount of water flow that is required of campers, RV's and point of use.
- Proudly assembled in the USA
- Thermostatically control temp on front cover
- 60% energy savings vs. conventional electric water heaters
- 99.5% efficient
- On demand water control- equals unit longevity and savings
- For use with hard, soft, well or city water
- Problem free installation
- Most efficient and practical product of its kind on the market
- Steel outer / copper-brass inner casing
- UL approved #499
- ANSI-Z 10.03 certified
- Dual heating chambers
- 10 year warranty on water carrying components - 1 year on rest of unit
- Pipe Fittings: 1/2"
- 7.5KW at 220V
- 34 amps - 1 double pole 40 amp breaker required. 1, 8/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 2-3/4" inches
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this unit come with a warranty?
All Titan brand water heaters feature a 1-year warranty on all electrical components, as well as a 10-year warranty against any internal leaking components of the unit.
What size fittings does this unit have?
The Titan N-75 tankless water heater uses 1/2” fittings on both the inlet and outlet.
What electrical specifications are required for this unit?
The Titan N-75 tankless water heater draws 34 amps, thus requiring 1 Double Pole 40 amp breaker, and 8/2 wire (8 gauge).
What applications is this unit best used for?
The Titan N-75 tankless water heaters is one of our smaller models. With 7.5KW of power, it can provide for up to 1 bathroom in warmer climates, and is better suited for point-of-use applications such as a sink in colder climates.