Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 B - Whole House Tankless Water Heater 19.2KW - 223422
Ideal for 1.5 baths in moderate climates and 2.5 baths in warm climates
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 B tankless water heater is designed for the purpose bridging the gap between too much and too little when it comes to hot water. If you live in a 1.5 bath place where incoming water temperature is about 60℉ (degrees Fahrenheit) then this heater is perfect for you and your home. Also, if you live in a warmer climate you can use this heater in a place with more bathrooms. We recommend no more than 2.5 in warm climates.
The Tempra® continually heats water instantaneously as you require it - and only when you require it. The Tempra® unit completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs. Changing to a tankless system like the Tempra® eliminates these problems and results in typical savings of at least 15 - 20% on the hot water portion of your electric bill.
- Meticulously Made in Germany
- Model # 223422
- Save energy and reduce your electric bill
- Major energy savings
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- Proven reliabiliy
- Sleek design is appealing and can be mounted in plain sight
- ETL, WQA and ISO 9001 Certified!
- Warranty: 10 Years Leakage / 3 Years Parts
- Pipe Fittings: 3/4"
- 19.2KW at 240V
- 80 amps- 2 double pole 40 amp breaker required. 2, 8/2 wire line
- Dimensions: 16-5/8" x 14-1/2" x 4-5/8" inches
- Weight: 16.1 lbs